During this course, I impart knowledge of psycho-physiognomics, i.e. of which areas stand for which traits, how these can be properly identified, gauged and interpreted, and how to very quickly recognise the individual complexity of your counterpart using this knowledge.
After the course, you will be able to very quickly identify the following in yourself and your counterpart:
- Characteristic features and idiosyncrasies
- Individual strengths and weaknesses
- Untapped potential
- Ways of thinking and acting
- Preferences in speech and communication style
- Personal areas of conflict
- Individual motives and motivations
- Personal “Achilles heels”
- Current moods and problems
- Career potential and areas of development
- Areas of conflict and harmony in partnerships and between children and their parents
- Talents and developmental tasks for children
Contact me directly here if you are interested in a psycho-physiognomics course. The number of participants per course is limited to a maximum of 4. I will get in touch with you very soon.